At Southern Rivers Energy, we're always looking for ways to add value to your membership. That's why we're offering another valuable service that will help our members save money in lots of different ways. The Co-op Connections Card is your ticket to saving money on anything from groceries to prescription medications to dental care and hearing aid products. And the best part about this card is that it's absolutely free to Southern Rivers Energy members.
Hundreds of national discounts are already available and we're working on bringing you deals from local businesses as well. Take a look at some of the great benefits that come along with carrying the Co-op Connections Card:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community. Use the card to support store owners in your neighborhood.
- Big savings when you shop online.
- Printable coupons for groceries that update daily.
- 10% to 85% discounts on most prescriptions at over 60,000 participating pharmacies.
- 10% to 60% discounts on eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye exams and LASIK.
- 20% to 40% discounts on dental care such as cleanings, x-rays, root canals, crowns and orthodontics.
- PLUS, additional savings on chiropractic visits, lab tests, imaging scans and hearing aids.
This is just one more way you benefit from being a cooperative member. As a Touchstone Energy cooperative, we are always “looking out for you.” If you have any questions, please contact Kathryn Green at 770-358-5773 or by e-mail.
The Co-op Connections Card, Touchstone Energy’s free membership card, offers cooperative members more than 24,000 local and national deals on products and services. There are over 37 million cards and key fobs in use in communities across the country. This card helps you save on:
- Clothing & Accessories
- Energy Efficiency
- Healthy Savings Benefits like Dental and Vision
- And so much more.
The cards include discounts on prescription drugs at over 60,000 locations as well. Consumers have already saved more than $60 million on prescriptions alone!
Discover all the ways you can save at Connections.coop.